Dash Colors

Could anybody let me know what is the correct color for the dash of a C300.
I have mine out and would like to paint it back to showroom condition. I am
also planning on replacing the wiring harness in the car. I have talked to
a company called YnZ's that seems very knowledgeable regarding wiring
harnesses and they custom make them "factory correct" down to the fabric
coverings. Has anyone used this company before or have any recommendations
about any other companies that make harnesses? I am sure that as I continue
with further disassembly I will be posting more questions to the group.
Thanks for all the responses on rechroming. I much prefer to use a company
that someone can give me a personal recommendation on. I hope to meet many
of you in Nashville in Sep. I am planning on bringing my Grandfather's C300
(now owned by my Father and Uncle). It was completely restored in 1992 and
has since been parked in a garage and rarely moved.

Thanks,

Hardy Graham, Jr.