Pertronix dwell angle

Hi All,
With a Pertronix Ignitor installed the dwell should be a steady 23 -
25 degrees. While this seems low, it is normal and correct.
Even with a generator and OEM voltage regulator the primary and
secondary scope patterns should be surprisingly good!
FYI, I had a lot of ignition noise on my AM/FM stereo original radio
conversion with the points distributor. I couldn't surpress it. It all
but disappeared with the Pertronix.
Greg Leggatt.