From: Myles Wallace [mailto:myles1@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 10:35 AM
To: main listserver; Gary Finger
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] (unknown)

Gary --

Alternative source --- Chester & Herod, Automotive Floor Carpet Kits Mfg.,
Escondido CA 1800 659-9138.
Ask for Cliff.

I purchased replacement carpet for my G end of last year from them and was
very pleased. They have the exact templates inclusive of the console
pieces. I paid more than you indicate below ($296) but opted for the
thicker carpet (701 Black Supreme) to closely match the original material.
Believe their standard carpet (Black 301) price was $179.

Regards
Myles