(no subject)

I ran into a problem today with a major parts vendor that I believe the club
should know about. I have a loose ball joint on the lower right front of my
H. I bought an NOS lower ball joint, part # 2298535, from Brad's NOS in NC.
I installed it last weekend and after the full installation found the ball
joint was defective. You can't tell if a ball joint is good or bad until
it's installed and under load. I called Brad's today and was told that since
it had been installed there would be no return or refund. I believe practice
like this should be told to the club so they can avoid this vendor.

Mike Meyer