From: John Spiers [mailto:spiers@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 2:58 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 65 to 66

Windsor was a Canada-only nameplate in the mid-'60's, and included in the published Newport production figures. This is similar to Pontiac in the '60's using the Parisienne & Laurentian nameplates at the same time they sold only Catalinas and Bonnevilles in the US. I believe Ford did the same, but cannot think of the model names.
Canadian-derived names for the Great White North.
Regards,
John Spiers
Don Verity wrote:There is no such car as a 66 Windsor, they quit making that model after 61.