Re: [Chrysler300] over heating 392

If you changed the water pump, make sure it's the correct one. Check that
the blades inside are deep enough ond have the same number of fins. All that
will fit are not the same, I've found some that have had a shallower blade
assy inside and therefore don't move much water (too much clearance between
the blade and the back of the cavity).
Good Luck, Ray