Additional attendee's

Hi Al;
You can add Alan Alkus to those coming. He hasen't been to a meet in 11
years and can only come Fri night and Sat day. Has a new wife and a 5 yr old
girl. He still has several Chryslers.

Carl Kreps tells me he heard from the Gorse's and they will be there also.
Staying up the street in the campgrounds with their dog.

See ya there, Ray Jones