From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxx>
To: "list server" <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Trunk spare tire & Equipment
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 16:46:52 -0500

Hi Gang, Hope to make it by the meet next week if I'm through the area.

How about someone at the meet getting some good shots of trunks/spare tires/Jacks and related parts & equipment for a newsletter article. I think it would be good info to have available to the membership in photo form showing all the proper spare equipment i.e. jack, handle, tire hold down, cover etc. for each model and maybe include in the newsletters in the future that feature the respective car in question.

Just another high mileage thought that came to me one night in the middle of nowhere.

300dly
Dave Schwandt