300 B

Getting close to retiring and am wondering what kind of interest there is out there for the 300B vehicles. This one has been in our family since 1958, has over 120,000 mid-west miles on it. I have no idea of what a reasonable price might be.

Any ideas on price, questions, or suggestions, drop me an e-mail. I figured I would put an add in the Club News, but figured I needed some sort of price to start from.