For Sale 300 and 300 B Intake and Carbs

I have had several requests from 300 owners regarding the sale of my intake
number 1634285 and the corresponding dual four barrel carburetors. PaddyCaddy
sent me an email and I sent one back and it was returned to me and did not
go through. I need to contact him somehow. My phone number is 707-584-0658.
Here is the situation: I have had these items for over twenty years and have
six photographs that I can send via email to those interested in them. I do
not wish to sell them to the lowest bidder. If I do not get the most
reasonable price(high bid) for them from the 300 Club then I will sell them
on ebay. Nothing against anyone, but I have spent plenty of money on parts
from the 300 owners around the country and have not complained. I needed
those parts. Most 300 letter car items are rare and seldom reproduced. I
understand that, but I also understand economics. Anyone interested, I will
send them pictures and delineate any information that I can provide. The
purchase price is negotiable to an extent. Please feel free to email me and I
will try to quickly respond. Quentin Smith