SWAP!!!!! 57 - 58

Was Just swaping a few messages With Quentin and a thought
poped up in the forebrain of my aching head.
(Very high pollen index and EXtremely high Mold Index today)

AnyOne Out there with a burning urge to have 1958 valve covers???
Seems I have a nice set of 58 300-D covers and was really looking
for a nice set of 57 300-C covers. Only the coil mount is different.
So, if someone finds that they have a 57 drivers side valve cover
that they would swap for a 58 drivers side WANNA TRADE????

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6