Fw: Pictures of the '66 300 for sale

Hi all: Received the following and pictures from Stefan Knudson wanting to sell
a '66 300 2 dr. hdtp. The car is in Boise, Idaho. I'm just passing this on..
Gerry Steinberg, Sierra Vista, Arizona

Hello again Moana and Gerry.... I have some pictures of the car and will enclose them for anyone in your group who may be interested. The damage to the hood is about it, the rest of the car looks pretty good. If you need to know anymore about this ol' girl contact me via
e-mail me at sjk@xxxx
as I have irregular work hours.
I'm sure someone wants to give her a good home. Also I have a rough idea of the value but you would have a much better idea and your input would be greatly appreciated. I would like a fair price but I don't want to gouge anyone or get gouged in the process, a fair price for both parties.
Stefan