patch panels - reply

Hi George,

I am loosely involved in the patch panel deal... so here are the current
facts : a shipment of panels is on its way to Michigan, and another to New
York. These have not arrived yet. As soon as they do, we will be able to
take picture(s) and upload them to our Web site for all to view.

As previously stated, the panels ARE currently available for sale. Contact
Mike Justus at Metalcrafters (714) 444-2000, extension 262 for more info.
All orders and payments will be taken by Metalcrafters. Panels will be
available forpickup in CA, MI and NY or can be shipped out of any of those
locations.

You all will be notified immediately as soon as panels arrive and pictures
are available.
John