331 Camshaft

I just bought a new camshaft from Hot Heads for my C300. I was wondering if
anyone has any experience with their camshafts and if any changes need to be
made to the valvetrain. The grind number is "ST-1" and I have a spec sheet
on the lift, duration etc. I was also wondering what effect on performance
that it will have over the standard cam that came with the car. I would
list the specs but I don't know what numbers on the sheet to list. Any
information would be helpful.

Hardy