camshaft

Several people on the list asked me to post all the numbers on my camshaft
spec sheet. I will list them below

Valve Lift: (intake) .450" (exhaust) .450" (r.a.r.) 1.5
.050" Duration (intake) 226 Duration @ .018" (intake) 254
(exhaust) 226 (exhaust) 254

Lobe Centerline (intake) 106	Lobe Seperation 110.0
Lobe Centerline (exhaust) 114	Advanced 4.0

Valve Timing @ (intake) Open 7.0 BTC Close 39.0 ABC
.050" Lifter Rise (exhaust) Open 47.0 BBC Close -1.0 ATC

Cold Lash (intake) .016" (exhaust) .018"

Recommended Spring Pressure: Seat 100-110 Open 260-270

Hope this will help figure everything out. I am leaving for Talladega in
the morning and will be back next Monday to check my emails. That is if I
don't get blown away or drowned along with 50,000 other people camping out
in the fields around Talladega. If anyone is at Talladega come by West
Campgound A spot 312 & 351 and say hello. Might even have a few cold ones
for you.

Hardy