Radiator

Mark
You might try Powell's Radiator Service 1277 W. Main St. Box 427,
Wilmington, OH 45177 Phone 937 382-2096.

They have been in business since 1953. They can repair any radiator
regardless of year or manufacturer. I have not personally used their
service but they have been written up in Old Cars Weekly.

Marshall