Power door lock actuators

Help, please!! Over two weeks ago I asked for help re my power door lock
actuators. I need them (2) for my 1959 2 door.
ARE THEY REBUILDABLE?? If so, who does it? ARE THEY AVAILABLE NEW???

I got absolutely no response re the rebuildability of them. I did get a
response from Bob and Lowell, but they had none available, and didn't know
if someone rebuilds them. Jeff hasn't responded, which is surprising, but
true!!!

Thank you for your help.

Tony