aaca first junior G conv.

 I would like to thank John Cote, and all the others who have E-mailed me
separately to say congratulations on my AACA first junior. As some of you
know I really wanted to first show the car at the Rhode Island meet. But I
decided to take time rather than rushing to finish. The car is now 100%. I
tell everyone that asks and anyone that will listen that I never could have
completed this car without the help from all the members of the club. So this
is my attempt to thank all of you that helped in any way to build this car. I
hope to be able to bring the car to one of the upcoming meets this year.

Dave Clelland