300H A/C & Alt mounting brackets - sale

Gooooood mornin'. Holy @#!*-ola its cold in Atlanta! My grits chilled mighty quick this mornin'.

More leftover parts identified - these are the 2 alternator mounting brackets (one very heavy, the other the adjusting arm) and 1 heavy three-fingered A/C compressor mounting bracket (mounted to intake manifold).
These pieces may perhaps have been common to other years; not sure. They were in a box of random piecesparts I bought from the chicken coop guy. $10+ shipping.

Ps. 1 rebuilt 392 hemi & 2 rebuilt cast iron Torqueflights should be ready for install next week. Anybody bored & wanna help? It'll be a driveway spectacular!