From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 8:54 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Info. Needed on Potential Stainless Fabricator

> Pretty sure we are missing the unique to convertible stainless pieces that
go around below the top in back for our 56 New Yorker Cvt. Not having much
luck finding anyone who fabricates stainless. Found lcars in Cameron, WI,
www.lcars.com in the Novermber hemmings, pg. 7218. Received a telephone
response to my e-mail today. Sounds like an upright guy. Anyone ever used
this company. The fellow with whom I spoke was Blane Downer(perhaps
misspelled). He can do the pieces after making a mold. Pricey but not
stratospheric considering I haven't found anyone else.

> Questions:: Ever heard/know of/have experience with this company???
>
> Have any other recommendations for stainless steel fabricators?
>
> Want to come to our garage an help me search high and low for the
pieces??? Seller says they were with the car. I'm not as organized as some,
I confess, but I do not misplace unique convertible parts, at least not yet,
so I fear the worst.

> Have a spare set of stainless pieces that wrap around the rear window for
55/56 Chrysler or DeSoto converts? Okay, after you have a good laugh, maybe
someone actually does?????