Transporters

Hello This is Phil,
I have been trying for over 3 months to get my 300K from Maryland to
here in
Las Vegas. I have tried Auto Movers (I DO NOT RECOMEND) They have just
recieved a letter from my Lawyer for my deposit which I want back. They
had the
account for over 1 month and did nothing with it!
Next.. First Class Auto Movers, They did pick the car up, but instead of
coming
to Las Vegas it was taken to their storage facility in Fontana
California,
Then I called to see when the car would be delivered to me and they said

that they would not be able to deliver it due to the fact that it does
not run.
They wanted me to pay the full price $850.00 cash to them and then get a
Tow
Truck company to pick it up from them! I told them they can keep the car
until
they get a call from the States Attorney! Then they changed their mind.
They are
actually going to one of the local truck-stops and I am going to meet
them their with
a local Tow Truck. The Moral of the story is check with The Better
Business
Bureau, before commiting. Tey are also only getting paid $400.00 !

Phil