RE: [Chrysler300] Right hand, left hand.

RE: [Chrysler300] Right hand, left hand.

Maaaaannnnnn !!!!!!
Just when I thought I understood this mess, somebody throws in that lefty
loosy thing.

All kidding aside, I've had about 25 Mopars 61 thru 74, over the years and
I've never had one with the left hand studs on the right side. I did,
however, have a broken stud on my 69 Dart because a "long-time" Mopar
mechanic forgot about the left hand lugs when he rebuilt the rear end. And
that was just this past spring!

Also, when you take your car to the shop and they put 400 foot pounds of
torque on those lugs, it doesn't matter if they're left or right handed or
cross-threaded, those wheels aren't coming off.

Mark