'61 radio faceplate...

Today, I was shuffling a '61 Windsor parts car around,
and I noticed something odd. On '61s, the trim on the
face of the dash, around ignition and headlite switch
areas, has a pattern of very small vertical hashmarks
in black. The same trim is brushed on a '60, and I
think a diamond theme in '62. Anyhoo, the radio
faceplate matches. On this Windsor, however, the
hashmarks on the radio are white. The rest of the
dash has black hashmarks. It looks kind of weird
after looking at black for 19 years. And it doesn't
match. Double checked the G coupe - black. Dash for G
convert is here - black. New Yorker has a
dealer-installed knock-off radio, so it doesn't count.

Trivial, I know, but anybody seen a Golden Tone radio
with white trim before??

Andy