Re: [Chrysler300] Volunteer needed

I think it's out of our hands by this point. The
decisions have been made. As a member of the
automotive press, I've heard D/C officials hinting
around a LOT about the Hemi in the 300N, without
actually admitting it. I would be stunned if they
aren't doing it. Given the product plans of other
automakers, they can either take charge or shoot
Chrysler in the head.

Andy

P.S. I've driven the truck. The new Hemi rocks!
Though I hear there may be some debate on whether it's
truly a "Hemi." Stay tuned...