Re: [Chrysler300] compression

Park,
I assume you had the throttle& choke blocked wide open when you did your test(that will make a difference), if the timing chain is worn, it will give some somewhat lower readings on an otherwise good engine. Try rocking the engine back and forth with the distributor cap off and see if there seems to be some lost motion between the crank and the distributor shaft.

Mike