Rear Brake Drum Puller

Ron, We make a puller in our tool & die shop that we designed specifically for those drums. It uses all 5 lugs & we believe creates more pulling power than a 3 legged puller. Gaurantee it to work or will gladly refund your money. I have sold several to National DeSoto Club members & no one has wanted their money back yet. Some have said it worked when other efforts to remove the drum failed. It sells for $100.00 & that includes shipping in the U.S.. It is simple to use & I include an instruction sheet with it. I have a few sets made up so I could ship right away. If you have questions or want to order one send me a private e-mail. Les Fairbanks