Music Video

Group,
Happened to be watching CMT channel on cable last nite and noticed
that they were playing the Top 10 this week. This usually doesn't do much for
me unless I see Faith Hill, but I happened to see #7 on the list by Travis
Tripp doing a song called"Strong enough to be your man"...anyway, where I am
going here is that on this music video the girl is driving a '62 300 Sport (I
think) Convertable , in Turquoise or Pale Jade (in Plymouth speak). The car
was real nice, lots of shots in various angles as it drove the countryside.
If you see them playing the Top 10 watch for it, the car (and the girl) are
the focal point of the piece. 300ly, Dan Jenks

...."One Nation, UNDER GOD"....(no matter what a crackpot judge says!")

'62 Plymouth Sport Fury
'62 Plymouth Fury wagon
'62 Plymouth Fury 4-dr.
'62 Plymouth Savoy 2-dr