Master Cylinder

Hello All,
I have a 1964 300k without the Ram-induction(Not Yet,in due time)
but anyways, The master cylinder that I have is from a regular 1964 300
with power brakes, my master cylinder is leaking a little bit, but
enough
to annoy me! Does anyone have another gasket, I figured maybe I could
try this before replacing the master cylinder with maybe a new set-up.
Or if anyone has any helpful information,This too would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Phil