Re: 500ci

Hi all:

Comparing the 440 Mag. cam with the ram cams, here are the cam specs for the
long and short rams according to the booklet that came with my F. It does
not show the intake and exhaust closing degrees. Perhaps someone else can
fill in the blanks.

440 mag cam: Long Ram Short Ram

Intake opens: 19º BTC 20 BTC 25BTC
Intake closes: 69º ABC