61 trunk floors

Hello All, Just got back from a 400 mile trip, to drop off a 61 trunk floor to be used as a template for reproduction. They should be ready by mid January or so.The donor was from a 61 300G, so if know what it will fit, here is the name of the person to contact. Bob McGee, 570 Deming Rd. Berlin CT. 06037 my55rock@xxxx . He already stocks many reproduction floor pans and trunk floors,mostly early 50's mopar. I've seen these and the quality is quite good.I'll know more when mine are completed.I hope this helps the members needing this info. Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!
Larry Meixner---300G