63-64 & 61 & 69 bumpers

Hi Gang, Good weather here in eastern IA these last few days. Have been cleaning house and have a few bumpers that I need to get rid of. If someone is in need of front or rears for 63-64 let me know. Nice rear for a 61 and Also have a really decent front W/guard for a 69 300. Also grill center W/express light pkg. from a 69 Polara 500.

Contact me or Les at smckl@xxxx

Dave Schwandt