Re: [Chrysler300] did you know??????

In a message dated 11/30/2002 9:41:28 AM Central Standard Time,
carbuyer02@xxxx writes:

> they have a 528 hemi for chrysler
> i was looking on holley site and lookes at engine and specs on them
> and i found it look for yourself
>
> go to chrysler you will see
> http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/Products/STAV/StAvCMc.html
>

> shawn

Shawn,
For some reason they (Holley) are not showing the 472 cube version, but there
is one. I forget the HP rating that Chrysler gives it, but it about 550 as I
recall.
If you are considering buying one, the statistics show a lot fewer problems
(QC) with the 472 version than either of the other two. And shop around a bit
before you buy, ... You can get a decent break on them.
Ron...