(no subject)

This past weekend, Gil Cuningham and I attended the 45th annual Birthplace of
Speed show in Ormond Beach, FL. Friday night was the GasLight Parade. I
followed Gil in the parade and we kept hearing "Wow! 2 Chrysler 300's!" It
was great! There was even a 300C convertible in the parade but I wasn't able
to find the owner to get the VIN.

Sat we were in the antique car show. There were over 100 cars there
including an immaculate Duesenburg and I mean immaculate! The owner drove
the car from New Smyrna Beach to Ormond Beach along I-95 going 100 mph.
There were T-Birds, Model A's & T's, Kaisers, Nash Metropolitans, Ford,
Chevys. You name it and it probably was there. It was really great to see 2
300H's parked right next to each other at a show like this. Gil and I both
took first place in our classes and I took Best of Show out of all the
MOPARS. All in all a really great show.

Mike Meyer