Re: [Chrysler300] Documents

Here's one possible shortcut. My wife recently bought
me a frame for a certificate that actually holds the
framed item between two pieces of glass. The wood
frame around it is a couple inches larger than the 8
1/2 by 11" paper, so you can see thru the glass
inbetween the paper and the frame. Kind of looks like
the paper is floating in the air. It looks nice and
it was under $20. Came from "Crate and Barrel" maybe
availble online, or from another source...