Re: [Chrysler300] convertible top

Gerry,
I had good luck with "Electron Top" in Richmond Hill , N.Y. They have the
1960 Chrysler top in their catalog. 1998 prices were $280.00 for the top,
vinyl curtain (back window) at $80 and standard front pad set at $34.
Stayfast fabric add $340.
Two of my Converts wear their tops and I'll be ordering another soon.

They ONLY have about 50 color variations to choose from so if your looking
for other than black, white or beige, they have what you are looking for.
The last number I have for them is 1-800-221-4476. Ask them for a catalog
and also a materials color chart (use your VP status) so you can pick what
you want to go with you "F".
I found them quite knowledgable over the phone. Good luck.
John Cote
(11 degrees last night and 4-6 inches of snow on the way for Tomorrow)