Armoral products

I just have to stir the pot a little as I have 2 automobiles that I have used Armoral on since buying them new in the fall of 77......the dashboards remain mint after all these years and are just like new....I think the trick is to use it consistantly.....I don't think you can save a dash that is already dried out and ready to crack...I used it on the old dash of my 58 Vette and it was too late and did not help......I use it on the dash of my 300C and so far so good....and it was redone 30 years ago......it's like Pennzoil....some guys swear by it and some you couldn't give them a quart to use.....Rusty in Oregon 57 300 C Coupe