Re: [Chrysler300] ArmorAll

As far as outgassing goes, I had a life threating experiance many years ago.
I worked in a VW dealership and was given a new VWvan ti Pre-delivery
Inspect. It had been setting for a week or so in the hot summer sun. I
opened the door, hopped in and started it up. By that time I was very woozy,
and was bearly able to get out. The vinyl had outgassed and filled the
inside with some very bad fumes and depleated the oxygen. It took me several
minutes to recover........Yeah, I know, aome of you think I never recovered!
See ya in Battle Creek, Ray Jones