1965 300L Running Light

Does anyone know the status of the club project to produce the 'L" running light lens/emblem. I recall it was discussed at the Fall Meet Business Meeting, but it been a silent issue since on the server. I am in need of two "emblems" for my cars. Does anyone have a NOS or excellent used one for sale? I have tried Emblem Magic and they said it would be the late summer of 2003, before they produce the RED/WHITE/BLUE trim ring for the emblem, but no plans for the L lenses...any leads appreciated.

Darrin Bailey

darrinbailey@xxxx

Darrin BaileyGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com