Re: [Chrysler300] MetalCrafters

I was told by a Auto Restorer(who many of you know) friend of mine, when I had mentioned to him about 30 days ago that MetalCrafters had developed a lower panel replacement for the 300 C, that these guys were flakes and that he would believe it when he saw them, and if he saw them he would he very skeptical of the quality.
----- Original Message -----
From: George McKovich
To: Chrysler 300 Broadcast
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 1:02 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] MetalCrafters

I am beginning to think that lower real quarter panels for our 57-59
letter cars are a figment of our imagination. As best I can determine,
NOBODY has yet received any in hand from these people and try as I might
as well as at least two other member have, they will not put phone calls
through to the responsible party at their end, nor will they return
phone calls.. What is going on at MetalCrafters??? How did the Club get
mixed-up with these characters??? Have they charged anyone's credit card
for these parts yet???

I would like to get pleasantly surprised by hearing that anyone has
received their parts and more pleasantly surprised by getting a return
phone call from anyone at MetalCrafters.

That's my 2 cents worth.

George

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor