Windshield Rubber

Well guys, the verdict is in. I soaked my rubbers in GoJo for 4 days. They
are both clean and soft. I installed both front and back glass on Saturday
morning. It took us 15 minutes for the front and 20 minutes for the back.
I brushed on the GoJo generously with a paint brush, making sure to get
inside the pinchweld slot, the glass slot, and under the lock flap. I
coiled them up in a wash tub and sealed the top with Saran Wrap. They
soaked for 2 days, and then I opened up the tub and rebrushed them and
covered them again. Friday night I removed the rubbers, wiped them with a
ScotchBrite pad saturated with GoJo, and hosed them off to remove the GoJo.
I laid them flat in my heated garage to dry overnight. The next day they
were clean and soft, and I'm sure that's why the glass went in so easily.
The hardest part was squeezing the sealant into the slots.

Thanks for all the advice,
Mark Souders