new page

For something different:

there is a new page at the club web site illustrating the differences
between the 60, 61, 62 instrument panels.

It can be accessed through the technical page section or by this shortcut:

http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/dash/dash.html

I wonder if we can get the makers of Trivial Pursuit to include a section on
Chrysler 300s?

RCM