Re: [Chrysler300] for security systems

The current system is applicable to any 12 volt car. I will produce a 6
volt version if there is enough interest.

Instructions have already been written.

It can control any one of the following, or two functions such as starter
& ignition or ignition & electric fuel pump.

The system is operated with a magnetic key. When the key is in place the
system is disarmed.

Anything is possible due to component failure but the switch is
hermetically sealed and extremely reliable. Obviously if the key is
removed while driving the engine may quit depending on which installation
method you have chosen.

Marshall