G Stainless Mouldings and Grille Finish

Good morning,

I'm looking for some guidance and recommendations for re-installing the
Windshield, Backglass and long side spear moldings for the 300 G. All
clips are in place, I just am really struggling with the front and rear
window mouldings. As far as the long side pieces are concerned, I am
just looking for ideas before I buggar something.

Also, what is the finish of the "grate" part of the front grille
supposed to be? It appears as though it may have been anodized silver
then plated/painted black?

Best regards,

STILL Waitning on my new son to arrive!!, Richard Osborne