Holiday Greetings

To those near and far that we hold so dear, may your Holidays be filled with
the wonder of the season, enough snow to satisfy those who want it and
enough traction to get out of Dodge if you're planning to. May your trunks
be filled with treasures abounding and your engines roar to life with but
your gentle urging. May your tires all hold air, your lug nuts hold tight
and your tables sag from abundance. Hold those you love closely and may
those who have gone on ahead of us shine down on us from the heavens above.

Tis the season to be jolly so hang a Santa's beard on your 300's grill and
have a wonderful holiday!

The Wielands