300K Crossram convertible for sale

Well, it's happened again--I just get started on a new letter car project
and something comes up to interrupt it! This time I am going to have to move
halfway across the country and cannot take my 300K crossram convert with me.
Thus, I will offer it to the membership first. It is a triple black car and
has been fully authenticated as an original factory crossram convert by Gil
Cunningham. I have gone to great lengths (and expense)to gather all of the
bits and pieces needed to make this car completely correct again, and was
just getting ready to start the project. The car is a very solid, older
restoration that is in definite need of some mechanical and cosmetic
refreshment, but has no rust or significant damage. All trim, glass, seat
covers, top, etc are quite nice, and there are lots of new and rare parts
included. If anyone is interested in finding out more about the car, please
email me. The car is located in central Washington state. Brought back up to
full potential, this one will be a knockout!

Jim