available parts

Happy and healthy New Year all around !

A couple interesting parts that are currently commercialy available:

1/ Axle button spacer kit for Sure-Grip units - this is the center "button"
, that the axle ends ride up against. Just about every Sure-Grip that I have
worked on, these buttons fall out of when removing the axles... causing a
big headache. A complete kit, consisting of both spacers and the roll pin
that attaches them together, is now available from Randy's Ring and Pinion
for $29.00 ; www.ringpinion.com

2/ Carburetor top - REALLY NEAT !!! what we're dealing with here is a
uniquely engineered and constructed early Carter AFB style carburetor top
that is designed to fit atop virtually any modern Carter AFB, or AVS carb,
and make that carb look like a legit 1960's piece. Also allows you to mount
a factory air cleaner on top of a modern AFB, such as you would purchase
from Summit Racing. This is the complete top portion of the carburetor -
the part which has all the screws around its perimeter, and through which
the center stud goes that hold the air cleaner lid on... available from
Newcomb's Hemispherical Products (909) 929-9767

Also, http://www.imperialservices.net/ for all your motor mount and
transmission mount needs - in polyurethane !

300'ly
John