Followup to last message about early list

Followup to last message about early list

Apparently the infrastructure of our Yahoo list prevents sending snippets so
here is the real thing retyped.

"I thought it might be fun and a diversion from nasty weather to determine
who of the current membership had caught the 300 disease the earliest to the
date that the cars were produced. Purchasing of a lettered car shows that
the 300 infection had taken control of the body. Realizing that the younger
members are handicapped by this process, nevertheless I forge ahead andaunted
due to the fact that you younger folks have heaps of advantages that
advancing fogedom precludes. Sometimes "old" has a slight advantage. When
no further data is sent to Leftythe 300guy@xxxx a feature story will be
crafted and sent to Andy to see if it has worthyness.

Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061
650 368 3966