(no subject)

 Just read Andy's story on the problems he had while driving his New
Yorker and 300-G. I would just like to take this opportunity to let everyone
know that if they are ever in the Seattle or Everett Washington area, that
they may call on me to assist. I have a garage and pretty much any tool that
may be required to fix one of our cars. Its great to know that there are good
people in the world that are willing to help in a pinch.

Joe Schmitt
300-G
425-337-5634