Anyone Care to Show Off Their "Pride and Joy" Letter Car?

Anyone Care to Show Off Their "Pride and Joy" Letter Car?

Hi Gang,
As a recent inductee into the club, and a neophyte to the world of 300
letter cars (although that is changing fast with my rapid digestion of car
books and surfing the 'Net), I still haven't actually seen a letter car in
the flesh. *gasp*

John Hertog was kind enough to extend an invitation while my wife and I
were on Holiday Vacation; however, I got a cold at the time and had to
(unfortunately) pass.

We're now back in the Philly area. Sooooo, once again, wondering if any of
you club members would be willing to share your pride and joy(s) this
coming weekend? We're particularly interested in the C300, 300B,
300C/D/E/F/G. Heck, that covers everything doesn't it ; ) We'll bring you
lunch, a six pack of your favorite beer, whatever!

Again, I promise complete confidentiality with regard to your collection
and my Fortune 500 clients (and friends) can vouch for this. My wife and I
are simply very eager to see some letter cars in person and ask oodles of
questions. To minimize any intrusion, when it's time to toss us out the
door -- don't hesitate.

You can reach me during the day at (610) 940-1570 or nights at (610)
940-1557.

Sincerely,

DAVID

--
David Morrison
President/Founder

"The Corporate World's Bridge to the Fountain of Youth Since 1991"

TWENTYSOMETHING INC. is an internationally recognized pioneer in
youth/young adult research & consulting. The firm uniquely combines
unparalleled market insights, credentials, multi-category expertise, and
"street smarts" to help its clients develop on-target strategies,
communications, and new products.

entitles other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
computer. Thank you.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message
which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard copy version.

La información transmitida es para el uso exclusivo de la persona o
entidad a quien va dirigida, y puede contener información de carácter
confidencial o privilegiado. Se prohibe a cualquier persona o entidad
distinta al destinatario, cualquier revisión, retransmisión, distribución
u otro uso de la información. Si recibió este mensaje por equivocación,
atentamente le solicitamos eliminar la información de cualquier equipo de
cómputo y hacerlo del conocimiento del remitente. Gracia.