Cadillac for sale

Hi Gang,
I know this isn't a 300, but it's the next best thing. As some of
you know, my father passed away on Dec. 16th. We now are faced with
settling his estate. Since I'm the "car guy" in the family, I've
been asigned the task of selling his vehicles. The pickup is already
gone but I have for sale a 1998 Cadillac DeVille Concourse. 32 valve
Northstar V8, 44,500 miles, with all the Cadillac options except the
sunroof. Current inspection and registration and has a GM extended
warranty to 75K miles that is transferrable. The car is located at
my home near Reading, PA. If anyone is interested, please email me
privately (days) or call (610) 916-2770 (evenings).

Thanks,
Mark Souders